Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Family






I am very excied about this coming weekend! I get to go home and visit the family!! Maryann and the kids will be down and we will be having a bbq for Madeys birthday. I love bbqs with my family, this will be the perfect way to start spring! I also love seeing Maryann and the kids. I wish they lived closer. Here are some pictures from the last time we got to see Maryann, Cory and the kids. We watched the kids one night while Maryann and Cory stayed the night in the Anniversary Inn. We took them ice skating and they did really well except Conner refused to get out on the ice. It was very cute to watch Danny try and convince him to try. Danny and Conner are so funny together, they love to tease each other. After ice skating we took them for pizza at Fredrico's and then back to our place to chill on the luv sac and watch movies. We were so tired. Danny passed out on the couch before any of the kids did. I hope I have just as much fun this weekend. I always do when I go home to the place I love, Spanish Fork.

1 comment:

  1. Ice skating is the best! That sounds like such a fun night, and the young ones in your fam. must feel lucky to have such a fabulous aunt as you, and such a fabulous uncle as Danny, even if he did fall asleep first. :)

    ReplyDelete