Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Our Christmas Tree

Here is our BEAUTIFUL REAL Christmas tree!


Danny putting on the STAR


He could not get the STAR to stay on so of course he did things his way and nailed it to the ceiling!!


Here I am putting on a few decorations


So far in our married life we have always had a real tree. I would like to keep this tradition. I love going to the tree lot together and picking out the perfect tree. This year we froze. Those who really know me know how hard it is for me to make a decision, it took forever for me forever to decide this would be our tree this year!

9 comments:

  1. Melanie I am laughing so hard about Danny nailing the star to the ceiling! I can just imagine it! I love your tree, I want to see it in person. I would love to get a real tree too. I loved how all our trees growing up were SO different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Of course we had to do it my way" The star just would not stay on top. Stupid thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But it works and will now "stay" on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha you forgot to tell me danny nailed the star! hey, thanks again for yesterday....it was so much fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I think we will start doing real trees once Tristen is a little older. We need to plan an after Christmas get together again like we did last year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute tree!! Real trees are nice... but guess what, they're not worth it in Hawaii. That's why we have a 2 ft fake tree. I'll be excited to move somewhere else to have a better tree :)
    I love the star nailed to the ceiling too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that he nailed it to the ceiling. Genius!

    ReplyDelete