Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Madey!

Happy Birthday to my niece Madey Dalton. She is Eleven years old today!


The Top Ten Things I Love About Madey
  1. She reminds me so much of me when I was younger
  2. She is intelligent beyond words
  3. She is hilarious...just read her blog
  4. She is incredibly beautiful
  5. She cares so much about her family and friends
  6. She loves books, school and learning
  7. She wants to go on a mission...i like to think i had some part in that
  8. She is an amazing writer
  9. She always wants to do what is right and is an example of righteousness
  10. She is Madey...and that is the best thing I love about her

I love you, Madey. I hope you have a happy birthday!

2 comments:

  1. thank you so so so so so much! I really loved it! I liked it so much it made me cry. Thank you so much Melanie!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!



    LOVE MADEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!! She is the best daughter. I can't believe she is eleven years old. Do you remember coming to hang out with her in Logan? Seems like just yesterday.
    Thanks Mel, Love you.

    PS She does remind me of you so much! That means when we have troubles with her in her teenage years, you get to 'borrow' her until she becomes easier!! haha

    ReplyDelete