Monday, October 12, 2009

Ice Cream with Kristyn


So tonight me and kristyn(for those of you who don't know kristyn she is my 17 yr old sister in-law) were running some errands...mostly just shopping and goofing off. Kristyn wanted an ice cream cone and convinced me to get one too. I don't love ice cream unless it is on top of a cold brownie. So we have our ice cream cones in hand and she is driving down the street headed toward my house. I tell her that I want to scoop off the ice cream and just eat the cone so she rolls down the window for me to do so. I being incredibly smart decide to take off big chucks of the ice cream with my mouth so as to not get my fingers sticky by scooping it off with a finger. I get a giant mouth full to spit out the window and just as i go to spit it out i slam my head into the top part of the window so hard. Hard enough, that I am so shocked at what happened that i suck in and choke on the ice cream. To make matters worse Kristyn is laughing so hard she can barely drive and so of course i start laughing just as hard and end up spitting the ice cream all over my self, my fingers, after trying so hard to spare them, and the all over the car. Needless to say it was the funniest thing that happened all day!! Just thought I would share! Love those moments and some how they happen so often when kristyn is around! Fun times.

2 comments:

  1. She is a beauty. And sounds so fun. Plus, what a great story. I also enjoy the cone more than the actual ice cream, and have often taken the trouble to get to that part sooner as well. Though I can't say I've had as entertaining results. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH.....seriously almost peed my pants, i wish i could have seen that!

    ReplyDelete