Tuesday, October 13, 2009

one of those days...


Ever had one of those days where when you wake up you just know it is not going to go well? I had one of those mornings. It all started with the annoying alarm clock going off at 6:15, only thing was is that I didnt know it was my alarm. I dreampt that it was part of my dream. So to start off the day I was late to work and then when I get there my boss has rearranged my desk and some of my papers (she's kind of controling). And I could go on. But to top it all off, I was really missing Danny...it has been 4 days since I've seen him with 2 more to go. So I come home from work and just lay on my bed and start crying because...well that is what girls do. Danny calls and can tell I'm upset and talks to me for a while but then has to go because he's working, so of course I start crying again. A short 8 min later I hear a knock at the door. I answer it and there is standing, the flower delivery lady, with the most beautiful bouquet of orange flowers for me from Danny. Tears in my eyes I accept the flowers. I am so grateful to have such a loving and thoughtful husband. He is always trying to make me happy and I am so thankful for that. My happiness is always his goal, I couldnt ask for a better man. Just want to tell him that I love him from the front of my hand, around the universe, to the back of my hand! Love you, babe!

4 comments:

  1. What a guy!! I love that. Beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! What a nice boy. He should give lessons to other husbands that don't get the hint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh how sweet I am so jealous. That is so awesome that he cares for you so much. You totally deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww what a sweet husband you have!

    ReplyDelete